M/R900 Trailed sprayers, large scale, high performance trailed sprayers.
- 3 different tank sizes, 4400lts, 5200lts, 6200lts, with the option of triple or double fold, reaching up to 40m boom widths with a triple fold, and 30m with a double.
- The main difference between the M and an R is the “Isobus features” the R series is Isobus compatible with an electronic filling station called SolutionCommand, whereas the M uses the option of a manual filling station.
- The choice of PowrSpray is still an option across the machines, with the PowrSpray option, the centrifugal filling pump offers up to 1200lt/min which enables the machine to be filled seriously quick, then when it comes to the spraying side, a second 700lt/min (1000lt/min option) provides all the capacity you’ll require, with the direct rate control for high volumes of liquid fertiliser. Two 6-cylinder piston diaphragm pumps providing 560lts/min combined for filling and spraying, along with the option of a centrifugal pump which increases filling speeds up to 700lts/min. hydraulically driven or shaft driven options are also available for the piston diaphragm pumps.
- These sprayers come with the option of full documentation, which allows you to document all applications to relay it into the customers MyJohnDeere account, variable rate for liquid fertiliser applications can also be easily visible by the different colours shown on the map. A Tank fill calculator is also a feature used, which tells you straight away how much water and chemical is needed in the tank for the next operation, simply calculated by field size and rate applied, which then all gets fully documented onto the MyJohnDeere account, forgetting the need for paper records in the cab.
- A heavy-duty frame with an X shape malleable cast iron centre section eliminates any stress passing through the chassis od the machine, which allows smooth ride traveling down the roads up to 40kph, with the option of a scharmuller K80 ball attachment eliminates any wear and tear. The polyurethane dampeners underneath the main chassis also helps for smooth ride on the road. The slim steering drawbar also gives the perfect turning angle required when traveling on headlands or up to speeds of 8kph.
- The same as the M range of sprayers, the solution tanks are made of a seamless polyethylene rounded tank. No seams mean there are no dead spots, so when its going through a washing cycle, there is no risk of any residue of herbicide that could be left behind. As mentioned with the M series machines, these machines also come with the option of AutoDilute and other rinsing systems. The AutoDilute feature is unique to John Deere, which when activated, dilutes the left-over concentration of chemical in the tank down to a known factor. All the rinsing systems offered on the machines are done step by step for operator ease of use and simplicity. With the option of Pressure recirculation on the boom line, liquid is always pressurised and circulated from both ends of the spray boom, enabling constant pressure and application rate when needed, along with TwinSelect, the right nozzle is automatically chosen depending on speed, pressure and application rate, allowing maximum efficiency when applicating product.
- On the M900i Trailed Sprayers, TerrainControl Pro controls adjust boom tilt and boom height to optimize spray boom position in various field circumstances. TerrainCommand Pro adds automatic variable geometry control for precise boom control, even in undulating and extreme conditions